The 5R Hero Design Awards competition is created for students of Design Academies, Design Faculties or Universities, Design Colleges and Technical Universities and Colleges.
Participation of the 2013 competition will take place via participating schools.
Summary of Terms & Conditions for Participants
- Participants of the 2013 5R Hero Design Awards agree with the terms and conditions of the 5R Hero Design Awards, which can be found under ‘regulations’ on our website.
- One of the key terms deals with Intellectual Property Rights.
- Upon entering the 5R Hero Design Awards competition participants unconditionally grant a licence with respect to any material that they submit to the 5R Hero Design Awards competition to REL Sales Consulting BVBA, the owner of the 5R Hero logo and 5R Hero Design Awards property.
- Participants grant REL Sales Consulting BVBA a non-exclusive, unlimited, indefinite, royalty-free licence for any worldwide (commercial) use or exploitation of such design.
- REL Sales Consulting BVBA may wish to obtain an exclusive licence from participants of the 2013 5R Hero Design Awards competition before it decides to take a design from ‘cradle’ to ‘market place’. Terms and conditions of such an exclusive licence will be discussed and agreed separately with those Participants on a case by case base.
- Participants guarantee that they are the owner of any design, material and information they submit to the 5R Hero Design Awards competition or that they have permission to do so and participants indemnify REL Sales Consulting BVBA and Partners of the 5R Hero Design Awards competition against all claims from third parties based on the designs, materials and information Participants submit.